Gardening services in east Kent.
I want to help people to enjoy their garden, whether it is being able to use beds they have given up on or just enjoy the view from the window again. No garden is too small.
- My rate for one-off visits is £75 for a morning or afternoon (3.5 hours) and £150 for a day (7 hours).
- However, I prefer to work weekly or fortnightly on a regular basis throughout the year; this gives me the time to get to know you and your garden. In most cases I work between 1-3 hours, regular weekly/fortnightly customers receive a discount.
- I work throughout the whole year; a lot of important garden jobs (rose & fruit & tree pruning, clearing, bramble-pulling, checking ties and supports, shed & greenhouse tidying, renovation, moving plants) are best done in the winter.
- I work in most weather except for heavy rain, extreme cold or settled snow.
- As I work by myself I can’t take on very heavy work, work at height or turfing. I also don’t do hard landscaping.
- I bring my own tools, but I can only take away very small amounts of waste. If you are planning a big clearance then a skip is often the best option. If I need additional equipment (e.g. rotavator, scarifier) I will discuss the hire charges with you.
Contact me using the form below and I will get in touch.